Dodge, Jeep Audi, BMW ZF8HP45 / 8HP55 / 8HP70 / 8HP90 Transmission Rebuild Manual - (also covers variations 845RE / 870RE)
This ATSG manual provides a cohesive guide for disassembling, rebuilding and repairing ZF8HP45, 70, 90 and 55 transmissions (and variation transmissions 845RE & 870RE). The text includes images, charts, and detailed drawings and diagrams that allow you to have an accurate frame of reference when conducting work on a transmission. The exploded views of different components ensure that you donít miss even the smallest of details.
The manual provides information in an easy to follow step-by-step format. Diagrams and images accompany each step so as to help you understand the information as quickly and easily as possible. ATSG has packed the manual with useful material such as electrical diagrams, extension housing overviews, OEM specs, routing information, valve body identification, wiring harness locations and details about internal planetary components. Whether you need extensive information and step-by-step instructions for doing a full transmission rebuild or specific details such as torque specs to do a band adjustment, this go-to guide has everything you need to know.
- 2012-2017 Chrysler 300 (S, Limited, C, C Luxury, C Platinum, Touring) - ZF8HP and 8HP70
- 2012-2017 Dodge Charger, Challenger - ZF 8HP45, 8HP70, 8HP90
- 2014-2017 Dodge Durango - ZF 8HP70 and Chrysler 845RE
- 2014-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2008-2009 Audi A5 Quattro, A4 Quattro, S5 - ZF variants
- 2008-2010 Audi Q5, Q7 - ZF OAT, 0BK
- 2010-2016 BMW 535i, 740i, 530i, 640i, 650i, 750i (Mexico Region Only)
- 2011-2017 Bentley Mulsanne, Continental, Flying Spur - 8HP70 & 8HP90
- 2014-2017 Maserati Quattroperte, Ghibli - ZF 8HP70
- 2010-2017 Rolls Royce Ghost, Phantom, Wraith, Dawn - ZF 8HP70 & 8HP90
In addition to providing information regarding the transmission as a whole, the manual also includes specific instructions for the different variants of the ZF8HP transmission, such as the ZF8HP55, which contains different a valve body than the other models. This manual ensures that you have all of the information you need for every aspect of the different processes of working with the ZF8HP transmission - whether you are taking it apart, putting it back together or repairing it. As with any ATSG manual, the information provided will give you an exhaustive and meticulously detailed look at working on the ZF8HP45, 70, 90 and 55.
Subject: Transmission rebuild / repair procedures for ZF 8HP45/55/70/90 - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. | ATSG 8HP45