This 1970 Chevy Truck Chassis Service Manual reprint is a super high quality licensed reproduction of the original factory shop manual published by the Chevrolet Motor Division for their mechanics. It covers 1970 Chevy 10-60 Series Trucks.
This OEM ST 133-70 shop manual reproduction is printed on 60 pound paper which means it will hold up in your shop or garage. The 1970 Chevy Truck shop manual has 660 pages of dedicated repair, troubleshooting, service and maintenance information covering every component of the 70 Chevy 10-60 Series trucks. Check out the table of contents tab for detailed coverage.
The specific 1970 Chevrolet Truck models covered are:
- 1970 Chevy Pickup Truck Models - C10, C20, C30, K10, K20, K30
- 1970 Chevy Suburban Truck Models - C10, C20, K10, K20
- 1970 Chevy Van and SportVan Models - G10, G20, G30, P10, P20, P30
The 1970 Chevy Truck OEM Chassis Service Manual covers the following engines and transmissions:
- 3 Cylinder - 2.6L 159 CID
- 6 Cylinder - 4.1L 250 CID, 4.8L 292 CID
- 8 Cylinder - 5.0L 307 CID, 5.7L 350 CID, 6.6L 402 CID, 7.4L 454 CID
This 1970 Chevrolet Truck factory shop manual covers the following transmissions:
- 3-Speed Standard / Manual - SM326, SM330
- 4-Speed Standard / Manual - 435GA, 435GL, SM465, T10U
- 2-Speed Automatic - Powerglide
- 3-Speed Automatic - AT218, THM 350, THM 400
This manual is perfect for the restorer or anyone working on one of these vehicles. Clear illustrations show exploded views as well as component details, plus specs on engine data, engine torque, carburetion, and more.
Subject: 1970 Chevy Truck (Series 10-60) OEM Service Manual - C10, C20, C30, G10, G20, G30, K10, K20, K30, P10, P20, P30.
| OEM Part Number: ST 133-70